Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Orvieto, Italy: sketching and watercolor

Orvieto: drawing at the museum
my journal page, from the Etruscan Museum  5x7 inches (by Jane LaFazio)
I taught "Sketching and Watercolor: Journal Style" to eight wonderful students in Orvieto, Italy thanks to Adventures in Italy
Orvieto: drawing at the museum
Nancy drawing in the museum
We had some rain in the beginning of the week, so we spent some time painting in the Etruscan Museum and a cafe.
Orvieto: drawing at Montanuccis
My wonderful students! at Caffe Montanucci, in Orvieto, Italy
Orvieto: drawing at Montanuccis
Marti
Orvieto: drawing at Montanuccis
Nancy
Orvieto: drawing at Montanuccis
Kerri
Orvieto: drawing at Montanuccis
Kaye
Orvieto: drawing at Montanuccis
Kathy and Bob
Orvieto: drawing at Montanuccis
Donna
Orvieto: drawing at Montanuccis
Karen
Orvieto: painting the landscape
drawing and painting the view, from Orvieto
Here we are the edge of the city. What a view!
Orvieto: painting the landscape
drawing and painting the view, from Orvieto
I'll be teaching in Italy again, in October 2013, with The Blue Walk. details to come! Email Carlo to be put on the interest list for Cinque Terre/Lake Como)

2 comments:

  1. Une très belle publication... Vous avez dû passer de merveilleux moments tous ensemble... Une riche rencontre.
    Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I don't even think that I can come up with any words to express what I see in all these photos. I am in awe!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails